Mold Removal | Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids & Lansing, MI

Many people think that mold and mildew are something that isn’t harmful, unless it’s highly visible and they are suffering obvious health-related problems. “It’s just a little mold, so what’s the big deal about this anyway!” What many people do not know is that even non-toxic and/or non-visible mold can be harmful to those with allergies or asthma. The hyphe from mold can penetrate drywall and paint and release millions of spores and toxins from behind a wall and never be visible on the outside.

The Mycotoxins from toxic mold may be ingested through breathing or by penetration through the skin, eyes, and mucous membranes while exposure to higher concentrations, could contribute to permanent health related problems, or even be fatal. One type of toxic mold (Aspergillius) actually grows inside the lungs and causes permanent scarring. Chaetonium has been known to destroy the myelum sheath of the brain, causing sometimes permanent neurological disorders.

Black mold (Stachybotrys) can cause chronic bronchitis, learning disabilities, mental deficiencies, heart problems, cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple chemical sensitivities, bleeding lungs, and more.

Basement black mold, Grand RapidsYour home or workplace may or may not have it as bad as seen in this photo, but it is important to know that only one square inch of mold produces from 3-10 million spores. These spores range in size from .25 to 20 microns. Toxic mold releases Mycotoxins as small as .1 micron. These smaller spores and Mycotoxins cannot be trapped in HEPA filters used by air-scrubbers and negative air machines.

However, our product, neutralizes even these tiny particles. Traditional remediation methods, quite simply, do just an “OK” job, while costing sometimes 2-5 times as much. Doesn’t it make sense to check out the facts and go with a proven system, a proven technology, and a proven company?